Your opportunity to showcase your science: submit an abstract
⇒ Key reasons to submit your abstract:
- Boost your career: present in front of Key Opinion Leaders in the field
- Gain experience and receive constructive feedback
- Meet fellow researchers and potential co-investigators
- Win a free registration: applies to the best three abstracts
⇒ Be part of the scientific programme: selected abstracts will be assigned:
- As oral presentations in the main sessions
- As moderated posters
- As poster presentations
⇒ Key dates :
- Abstract submission deadline: 31 July 2019
- Abstract results: 12 August 2019
- Early Fee deadline: 10 August 2019
Guidelines for abstract submission
⇒ How to use
First of all, you will be required to create a New Account to sign in to your personal portal.
Your personal portal will allow you to submit abstracts and register to the conference. For any further information related to abstract submission please contact the Technical Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
⇒ Evaluation and acceptance
– The ESC Working Group on Myocardial and Pericardial committee reserves the right to modify the final type of presentation.
– Authors will be notified by email from, 12 August 2019 whether their abstract has been accepted or rejected.
– The final reference number and session assigned to each oral/poster presentation will be notified by e-mail before the beginning of the Congress.